Page 1 of 2
I. Fill in the gaps with the correct passive tense of the verbs in brackets.
1. A: These flowers are great.
1. Do they make bread in this factory?
3. Did they find the ring in the garden?
4. Is Tom drawing the picture?
5. Has Simon sent the invitations yet?
6. Had Paul repaired the door before he left for work?
III. Rewrite the sentences in the passive in both ways, as in the example.
1. His father gave Billy a new bicycle.
1. They will not deliver the new sofa on Friday.
3. I have to finish my homework tonight.
4. You must tidy your bedroom.
5. You ought to put these clothes away.
6. The boss gave the secretary some letters to type.
7. We should eat this cake immediately.
8. Sally sent Peter a birthday card.
9. You must take the dog for a walk.
10. The cat is not chasing the mouse.
11. Do they produce oil in Spain?
12. Did a dog bite him?
13. Edward has not recorded a new song.